4.27.2006

a compromise

The reality has not settled; I am winning. We are winning. I think it may have taken 6 years to be the healthiest thus far. Or more accurately I am the healthiest I have been in 6 years. These are not coincidences. I sit right now in control of my life. I came to the table and we came to a compromise without the compromise being either one of us. I am excited about being responsible for myself first and learning what I like. How fun to believe and trust in one's self. Bear with me folks, I have lived my life as if I were a second class citizen. I am no more. Frodo, my pug, is pushing his dinnerstained muzzle into the back of my neck. It is time for me to have my dinner. I am really at ease, and happy with the outcome of tonight. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home