11.20.2006

What I am thankful for... Volume 2

This one may be a little more sentimental, but maybe not. I am thankful for time; the passage of it as well as the reveling in. Time forces me to remember that not everything is happening at once. It also shows me the grace of each moment. Being thankful for life, and deeply understanding what it means to say that, is something that I am welcomed to feel. A solid appreciation for life comes from a concrete knowledge of how fragile each breath is. For once, I am thankful for not acting on my urge to apologize for my continual exploration of grief. I believe in moments of bliss encountered serendipitously whether it is on the top of The Great Wall or in a rock fort up in the mountains. And I am so overly thankful for Coke bottle candies, these little gummies are almost as dear to me as the friendship that precipitated this off the wall blessing. I fall short when trying to discuss the relationships in my life.

Simply, my cup runneth over. Thank you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home