5.15.2007

The End

There is a moment directly before a song ends where my finger flits up to press the repeat button. I have found that right now i have done enough repeating in my life, and now it is time for a new venture. I have decided that this will be my last post on A New Normal. This blog has offered me an incredible insight into a way that my mind can work, and how I am able to process things. This blog came about as a direct response to three very significant losses in my life. While writing on here for a little more than a year, I have been in relationships that have indeed ended as well. A lot of my writing on here was a way for me to sort through my feelings without getting too a head of myself. I am grateful for the opportunity that I was able to take away from having a blog. I think it is the best work someone can do. It is amazing to learn what things, as a writer, you filter out. I have put some awfully personal things up here, and yet left out some of my most common experiences. I have a sense of the kind of writer that I am, and what I am also capable of becoming. I feel that while I continue to write in this environment I will continue to hold myself in a place that it is obviously time for me to move on from. I will never stop writing, and now I will be able to focus much more energy on the writing that I feel can take me places.

For the few who have stumbled upon here that I do not know, I thank you for reading. And for those of you I know that read this, what an incredible thing to be carried by those closest to me. All of you are deeply cherished. Thank you!!

Cheers,
Amanda

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Mand, I am going to miss A New Normal! Cheers to you as well.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ending!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also known as eczema, this skin condition may appear or worsen during pregnancy.
Once you do, you will know which type of remover to buy that will not irritate your skin.
Females and males have the same chance of developing them.


Stop by my web site :: how can you remove skin tags

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home